Welcome to the Q&A section, these are the questions our customers ask us most frequently.
- We invite you to make us an offer request by email, telephone and WhatsApp indicating the variety, sizes and quantities desired;
- We will send our offer quickly, without obligation to purchase;
- We kindly ask for a countersigned copy of our offer to confirm the order (there is no minimum quantity/value);
- We will confirm your order after checking availability at the time;
- We will ship the plants with a carrier or means chosen by you within the times requested by you or within a short time (climate conditions permitting).We can organize long distance orders of any amount. Our staff will guide you through the process.
There is no e-commerce. Payments can be made via bank transfer, PayPal or Credit Card.
Average waiting times are 24/36 hours. For special requests or in high season it may take longer.
Of course, from the moment the order is defined the plants are reserved and delivery can be arranged in the period that is most convenient for you. For large quantities and/or long-term reserves, a deposit is required to guarantee collection.
To avoid waiting and inconveniences we recommend making an appointment. You can contact us via email, telephone and WhatsApp. Our technicians in Santa Giustina in Colle (PD) and Comacchio (FE) will be at your disposal to best organize the visit.
Yes, we sell to private customers in our site of Santa Giustina in Colle. Due to the different structure from a Garden Center, we suggest fixing an appointment emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the +39 049 9300 635. Our technician will be at your disposal.
Yes, in the nursery we have mother plants dedicated to cuttings. Tell us your desired dimensions and we will reply to you regarding availability and cost.
We do not sell young bare root plants. At the customer’s request, the plants in root ball can be supplied “with shaken roots”, i.e. without the earthen layer.
Prices are not shown anywhere in the website of our products and it is not an e-commerce site.
It is possible to request a quote by adding the products to the cart and sending the request via website. Alternatively you can send us the request via email or WhatsApp.
Yes, only at our headquarters in Santa Giustina in Colle (PD). Being a wholesale nursery, we recommend making an appointment via email at email@example.com or on 049 9300 635 so that a technician is at your disposal.
We are generally open on Saturday mornings. We recommend always making an appointment to avoid misunderstandings. We are always closed on Sundays.
Yes, we can quote and organize shipments for all orders. Our staff will provide you the transport quotation according to your logistic needs.
For small quantities of plants with a height of less than H180cm we rely on express couriers. Shipments take place at the beginning of the week so as to avoid prolonged stops in warehouses over the weekend. You can request tracking of your order from our office so that you can follow the arrival of the goods step by step.
For larger orders or larger plants, dedicated deliveries are organized or in groupage with other orders, adopting the most suitable means for the destination and the goods.
The unloading of the plants is the responsibility of the customer except for some exceptions:
– Delivery by express courier, in which the package or pallet is unloaded by the same couriers via tail lift and/or transpallet.
– Where possible, crane service upon customer request, quoted and accepted in advance
For material delivered by other means, unloading is always the responsibility of the customer. The latter must be equipped with adequate equipment and/or personnel for unloading the plants so as not to damage the goods and not incur penalties for waiting for the carriers.
Of course, let us know the destination and we will arrange the delivery.
Potted and Air-Pot plants can be purchased and planted throughout the year.
Plants in sod have a growth season that generally goes from September to May depending on the species and the climate trend. Pottings can be made to order.
We only supply. Our staff offers consultancy but we do not develop projects. We don’t do maintenance.
The methods vary depending on the type.
POTTED OR AIR-POT PLANTS:
- you must guarantee an adequate water supply (especially in the case of plants with persistent leaves), even when the plant is not in active vegetation. It is preferable to give a little water for prolonged and frequent periods, rather than a lot of water in a short time and quickly;
- they must be stored in a well-ventilated and well-lit environment, protected from frost and in a vertical position.
PLANTS IN SOD:
- you must keep the plants in a ventilated environment with the root ball protected from sun, air and frost. You can use insulating material (for example: straw, sand, peat, etc.), maintaining adequate humidity;
- in case of prolonged stay, keep the plants in a vertical position and adequately spaced (particularly with regard to evergreen plants), keeping the root ball always moist;
- in subsequent movements and during the transplanting phase, keep the root ball intact and repaired as indicated in the previous points.
Notes: If there are movements from the place of delivery to the place of planting, it is important to preserve well during transport and during planting any type of plant, bare root, in pots or in clods, according to the methods indicated in the previous points.
We do not offer guarantees. At the time of delivery, the plants are healthy and accepted by the customer. After delivery, many variables arise that can compromise the rooting of the plant and do not directly depend on our work (e.g. soil, irrigation, climatic conditions, …).